161. John D. Rockefeller was the founder of the Standard Oil Company, and he was the richest man in the world at the time of her retirement.
Ubah pronoun her menjadi his.
162. The aorta arches out of the heart, and then its moves down toward the lower body.
Ubah pronoun its menjadi it.
163. Global average temperatures are now 6 degrees Celsius warmer than we were 100 years ago.
Ubah pronoun we menjadi they.
164. During the Civil War, Clara Barton became known as the ‘Angel of the Battlefield’ for hers fearless care of wounded soldiers.
Ubah pronoun hers menjadi her.
165. Our Sun is a medium-size star orbiting near the edge of a collection of stars that our call the Milky Way.
Ubah pronoun our menjadi we.
166. Francis Scott Key wrote the words to ‘The Star-Spangled Banner’ as they stood alone watching the British bombardment of Fort McHenry.
Ubah pronoun they menjadi he.
167. Some scallops can open and close theirs valves and swim away rapidly when they are disturbed.
Ubah pronoun theirs menjadi their.
168. Pearl S. Buck began her first novel, East Wind, West Wind, in 1925, while her was traveling between the United States and China.
Ubah pronoun her di depan was menjadi she.
169. Although knives and forks ________ prehistoric origin, spoons are relatively new.
B. they are
C. are they
D. which are
Butuh main verb, ambil opsi A.
170. Neptune’s ________ the planet in the direction opposite to the other seven moons.
A. moon Triton orbiting
B. moon Triton orbits
C. moon Triton in orbit
D. moon is in Triton’s orbit
Butuh noun dan main verb ambil opsi B.