181. The planet Mercury has a moderately elliptically orbit.
ubah eliptically menjadi elliptical
182. An eighteen-watt fluorescent bulb seems as brightly as a seventy-five-watt incandescent bulb.
ubah brightly menjadi bright
183. The telephone works by changing the voice’s sound waves into electrically signals.
ubah electrically menjadi electrical
184. In the Northern United States, two European species of small white birch are extensive planted as ornamentals.
ubah extensive menjadi extensively
185. Fifty million Americans continue to smoke despite abundant evidence that smoking is extremely unhealthfully.
ubah unhealthfully menjadi unhealthy
186. The U.S. Military Academy sits on scenic heights overlooking a strategically bend in the Hudson River.
ubah strategically menjadi strategic
187. The Erie Canal became so successfully at providing cheap transportation that it was greatly enlarged between 1835 and 1862.
ubah successfully menjadi successful
188. The Infra-Red Astronomy Satellite (IRAS), launched in 1983, contained a special coded reflecting telescope that detected infrared rays.
ubah special jadi specially
189. On December 17, 1903, the Flyer ________near Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, with Orville Wright as pilot.
A. took off
B. it took off
C. taking off
D. took it off
Ambil V2 pada opsi A. Kenapa? Karena soal ini baru ada subjek (the Flyer) dan belum punya main verb.
190. Comets are relatively small celestial bodies ________ up chiefly on dirt and icy materials.
C. they make
D. make them
Ambil past participle pada opsi B. Kenapa? Karena ini soal satu klausa dimana subjek sudah ada (Comets) dan main verb juga sudah ada (are).